Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội, Cần Thơ
Chức vụ: Quản lý
Hình thức làm việc: Full Time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 2-5 years of relevant experience to be responsible for tender planning management in pharmaceutical multinational companies with a good understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Knowledge of Pharma & Healthcare Industry
• Planning, negotiation and analytical skills
• Good interpersonal communication, ability to lead and drive, adaptability
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
• University degree of Medical/Pharmacy qualification
Trao đổi trực tiếp khi phỏng vấn
• Responsible for ensuring that the assigned territory meets or exceeds Abbott sales objectives.
• Maximize the return on investment in key hospital accounts by planning and implementing a strategic approach that aligns with business strategy in both sort-term and long-term.
• Achieve profitable business relationships by building a partnership with key hospital accounts.
2. Core Job Responsibilities:
• Build tender plan and execution to be matched with sales & marketing’s strategies, responsible for achieving objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans and execution (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals.
• Identifies key accounts, health care professionals, and business issues that have greatest effect on use of company products by meeting with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, goals and constraints related to patient care.
• Observes actual procedures in the labs and operating rooms of hospital accounts to gain insight into the characteristics and specific needs of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
• Determine pricing packages to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
• Develops relationships with hospital personnel to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
• Strengthens customer relationships by performing sales support activities (e.g. internal and external customer training, VIP trips, orientations, launches, and updates).
• Builds networks of contacts on behalf of company to stimulate interest in company’s products by attending and participating in trade shows, educational conferences, and seminars.