Trình Dược Viên - Ngành Hàng Dược Phẩm - Kênh Bệnh Viện - Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội
12.000.000 vnđ - 24.000.000 vnđ (600$ - 1200$)
Kinh nghiệm: 0 - 2 year
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Bachelor
Số lượng cần tuyển: 5
Ngành nghề: Trình dược Viên ETC
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Full-time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Working experience in healthcare/wellness industry
• Customer focus
• Time management
• Persuasiveness/ Sales-oriented ability
• Continuous improvement behavior
• University degree of Medical/Pharmacy qualification
Attractive C&B package
1. Territory Management
• Develop customer database with detailed records of hospital/ health center/ target organization/ health care professionals, etc.
• Evaluate, classify, and identify precise target customers. Prioritize potential territories.
• Establish & maintain close relationship with key accounts through ensuring company services meet their requirements.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
• Collect and report Market intelligence to Supervisor & Marketing team.
2. Planning and organizing:
• Utilize customer database for preparing weekly & monthly working plan, daily detailing calls, resource allocation plan, or direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
3. Business development
• Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
• Ensure good execution of all Sales & Marketing programs in assigned territory. Strictly track and provide feedback on the programs to upper levels.
• Implement effective daily sales calls and maintain records. Address product complaints in a timely manner.
• Harmonize diversified activities (product presentation, consultation…) in various relating fields: hospital, health center, kindergarten, food shop, supermarket, and other consumer organization i.e. patient society, elderly society, mother society.
• Well update of product knowledge, as well as health care scientific backgrounds.
• Manage Company, department reports in a timely and correct manner.
• Ensure activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
• Carry special work as assigned by Management.