Kinh nghiệm: 2-3 năm kinh nghiệm liên quan
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học/ Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2
Ngành nghề: Trình dược viên ETC
Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh, Kiên Giang, An Giang
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Mọi hình thức
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không phân biệt giới tính
The Senior HR Vaccine will be the central contact in connecting customers within their accounts to therapies that advance wellness, prevention, treatments, and cures to the most feared diseases of our time. Central to the Health Representative’s role will be the introduction of a new & promoted medicines and innovative digital service that will help elevate Health Care Professionals’ patient care. The role is consultative; spanning Pfizer’s entire resource and product portfolio for their customer base and one that will result in long standing and truly valued relationships with customers. The Senior Heath Representative will draw on healthcare knowledge and understanding of the health and pharmaceutical industry, as well as Pfizer and the product portfolio, so that customers achieve the solutions they need.
The Senior HR Vaccine should be proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and building/ maintaining effective, long-term business relationships at the senior executive level with key decision makers and influencers. The Senior Health Representative/ Brand Communication Manager identifies and prioritizes Pfizer opportunities through understanding customers’ business and strategic imperatives. The Account Management Executive/ Brand Communication Manager is responsible for developing and executing an effective account plan for each account
The Senior HR Vaccine is responsible for supporting their customers with their designated portfolio within a defined geographical territory that includes both metro and regional areas.
1. Territory Management
- Develop a customer database with detailed records of hospitals/ health centers/ target organizations/ health care professionals, etc.
- Evaluate, classify, and identify precise target customers. Prioritize potential territories.
- Establish & maintain a close relationship with key accounts by ensuring company services meet their requirements.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Collect and report Market intelligence to Supervisor & Marketing team.
2. Planning and organizing:
- Utilize customer database for preparing weekly & monthly working plans, daily detailing calls, resource allocation plans, including virtual or onsite symposium for HCPs in accounts or direct-to-consumer marketing activities.
- Analyses and understands the local environment, account business, and aligned Pfizer priorities to create Account Plans, and utilizes insights to create and execute value propositions of mutual benefit.
- Develops and leads the Account Plan and coordinates the cross functional team, demonstrating highest level of teamwork and professionalism.
3. Business development
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
Ensure good execution of all Sales & Marketing programs in assigned territory. Strictly track and provide feedback on the programs to upper levels.
- Implement effective daily sales calls, monthly key activities and maintain records. Address product complaints promptly.
- Well update product knowledge, as well as health care scientific backgrounds.
- Manage Company and department reports in a timely and correct manner.
Ensure activities comply with the Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within the scope of function responsibility.
- Carry special work as assigned by Management.