Kinh nghiệm: 3-4
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Bachelor degree in Pharmacist/Doctor
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Full time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Male/female
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacist/Doctor
- 3-4 years of healthcare experience focused on therapeutic promotion to hospital accounts
- Tender management experience is an advantage
- Well-developed presentation skills, effective communication skills
- Understand business operation, pharmaceutical industry
- Able to develop solutions and make recommendations based on analysis
- Proactively seeks feedback and information to solve problems
- Basic PC skills (Word, PPT and Excel)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support to achieve product quotas through the promotion/marketing support to the company's products or services.
- Prioritize promoting activities via account/territory management with including understanding of key decision makers, buying-influences and processes; prioritizing resource utilization through effective call-account planning and good time management.
- Identify and call on existing and prospective customers to understand and meet customers’ needs through targeted selling.
- Apply therapy and/or product knowledge to differentiate company products against the competitors and address questions on products or therapies and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations.
- Monitor actual results against forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territor
- Keep up to date and apply industry knowledge/trends, competitor activity to understand and meet maintain competitive positioning.
- Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns etc
- Provide feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals /tenders & reach a win-win agreement.
- Uncompromising commitment to adhering to Company’s Code of Conduct and promotes the company Culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities.
- Any project assigned by Managers.
- Ensure all business activities comply with Company’ business code of conduct, relevant Vietnam