Kinh nghiệm: Minimum 2 year-working experience in marketing with similar position (in Marketing field).
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Graduated from University /College in Medical and Pharmacy University.
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Full time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Male/female
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduated from University /College in Medical and Pharmacy University.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in pharmaceutical industry at MNC; or
- Minimum 2 year-working experience in marketing with similar position (in Marketing field).
- Understand Marketing, branding and marketing tools
- Creative and proactive.
- Good at communication both Vietnamese and English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good at the computer as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good management skills and sense of business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement pre-launch and post-launch plans, including marketing plan for assigned products.
- Assist direct supervisor to coordinate with external parties, concerned government agencies and suppliers, on the preparation and production of gimmicks, product registration, promotional materials etc
- Analyze sales and pharmacies data to determine assigned products' potential for growth and profitability
- Visit opinion customers to gather market information; build and maintain good relationship with customers in order to run marketing activities effectively
- Search and collect updated information related to existing and potential comparative product from reliable sources to achieve the approved sales target of the assigned product
- Organizing Product Group Meeting, conferences, scientific seminars and other seminars for introducing products to customer (preparing slides and giving presentation) ensuring appropriate procedure
- Giving solution; organizing and monitor promotion campaign, events according to the approved proposal for sending appreciation to loyal customers and increase sales of the OTC field
- Provide product knowledge, consultation, and on-the-job training for the sales team
- Write up the periodical report to be submitted to direct supervisor on results of in-field customer visits, e.g. customer’s requirements, market data.
- Provide consultation to other functions, especially for the issues in the scope of assigned responsibility as deemed necessary or assign by superior.
- Follow up new technology development and acquire the knowledge that relevant to area of responsibility