Medical Representative/Trình Dược Viên
VPĐD EGIS PHARMACEUTICALS PLC TẠI TP.HCM
Kinh nghiệm: 3 years
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Doctor or pharmacist Diploma
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Ngành nghề: Trình dược viên ETC, Kinh Doanh, Dược sĩ lâm sàng
Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Full-time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không phân biệt giới tính
*Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Doctor or pharmacist Diploma.
• Good IT knowledge as a system user
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Excellent presentation and coaching skill
• Ability to maintain effectiveness with changing environments
Competitive compensation and benefits. Additional allowances for Tel & Gas
Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law and Additional health insurance, annual health check
Professional, dynamic working environment
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building the relation with HCPs, especially Head or Vice Head of Departments in hospitals,…
• Checking the active ingredients which have not included in the insurance drugs list, try to get the necessary requirements for drug entering the insurance drugs list.
• Product detailing to HCPs
• Building HCPs database system by completing the information on the form given by the team leader.
• Understanding and capture the activities of Egis’s distributors including programs on product detailing, take care of hospital departments, activities of distributor’s employees.
• Collecting feedbacks of the HCPs on products and drug distribution activities, HCPs care activities of the distributors.
• Understanding and update the status of directly competitive drugs (same active ingredient) and in the same treatment group.
• Giving recommendations in order to put the drug in to the list of insurance drugs.
• Activity plan related to drug detailing
• Fully participating in professional training courses as required by the job.
• Fully comply with the reporting requirements of the leader and on time
• Following the pharmacovigilance tasks as regulated in pharmacovigilance SOPs