Kinh nghiệm: Tối thiểu 02 năm kinh nghiệm ở vị trí tương đương
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Trình độ từ Đại học trở lên khối xét nghiệm, y dược, điện tử y sinh, công nghệ sinh học, ...
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh
Chức vụ: Quản lý
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
To succeed in this role, you need to be a business strategic with entrepreneurial mindset, drive and determination. You will also be a high-energy and resourceful self-starter with a can-do approach.
- Bachelor degree or higher with major in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or related fields
- 5+ years experiences in medical device or pharmacy
- 2+ years experiences with the equivalent level
- Good at English (4 skills)
- Good negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Fluent communication and influencing skills, confidence, good analysis and strategic thinking
- High responsibility, dynamic, good team work spirit
- Well organized, result oriented and able to work independently under high pressure with the sense of urgency
- Ability & willing to travel frequently.
- Very attractive salaries and bonus commensurate with work experience
- Fully benefits for social insurance, health insurance, unemployment Insurance under the Labor Law
- Lots of opportunities to take part in training courses
- Opportunities to work in dynamic and creative working environment.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
- To ensure the successful development of assigned product and achievement of Company sales targets preparation and implementation of relevant marketing plans.
The Group Product Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Build up annual R&D plan of company’s products
- Prepare annual Marketing Plan of assigned product portfolio that defines the relevant market environment and strategic marketing direction, manage the approved promotion budget to achieve the approved sales and profit targets
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitor products
- Organize conferences, exhibitions to introduce product to customers
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Follow sales activities of assigned product
- Training product’s awareness for sales staffs, application specialist, product specialist and customers.