Kinh nghiệm: Business analytics, data analysis role, Sale Force Effectiveness role & Tender Management (plus)
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, and IT.
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Ngành nghề: Khác
Địa điểm làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: toàn thời gian
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không phân biệt giới tính
- Business analytics, data analysis role: at least 3-year experience in Pharma/ Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Sale Force Effectiveness role: at least 1 year experience in Pharma/ Fast Moving Consumer Goods (preferred).
- Tender Management are a plus
• Core Skill Requirement: Business insight, Communicator, Facilitator of people, result oriented, Team-player, dynamic, high responsibility, high commitment, confidentiality, integrity, able to communicate and motivate people with can-do spirit, strong at problem solving skills, project management skills.
• Proficient in Access, Excel and PowerPoint – SQL skills & data warehouse knowledge are a plus.
• Fluent in English & in Vietnamese
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, and IT.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, monthly allowance, annual bonus, long service award
- Healthcare plan for staff and family member. Company extra leaves. Attractive engagement plan.
- Strong learning & development programs
1. Business Excellence:
• Establish and execute departmental/organizational goals, strategies, policies, procedures.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and create projects to accomplish them.
• Solve problems that arise related to business operations and come up with strategies and solutions on how to solve it.
• Coordinate with cross-functions to achieve alignment and ensure effective execution and operation.
• Manage and engage stakeholder.
2. Business Operation & Intelligence
• Manage daily, weekly & monthly sales and tender data into system to provide Field Force with accurate information and reports on their performance.
• Analyse data, draw insights, and provide timely report on local sales performance, tender activation, propose improvement.
• Develop dashboard for sales performance, tender market invitation …
• Spot investigations Markets & Tender Data for Business Development.
• Coordinate with finance team members to develop sales and investment analysis that can be used by Commercial team to improve performance.
• Support SD for monthly and annual sales forecast.
• Partner with SD for finding business partners in Not-promoted territories to promote AGT products.
3. Field Force Optimization & Target Allocation:
• Optimize resources and territories.
• Develop and provide target allocation tool to FF (Sales + Tender).
4. Incentive program management:
• Plan, communicate, execute, and analyse the incentive and reward for FF.
• Calculate sales incentive for all FF levels periodically.
5. SFE KPIs framework:
• Develop and manage local SFE KPIs framework: sales performance, calls…
• Develop templates and reports for tracking KPIs.
• Execute “Calls record” process, HCPs segmentation and targeting process…
• Be responsible for AIS Sales & Tender Management functions: follow to fix issues or upgrade, add in functions.
• Special Project Management on upgrading/ developing System: HCPs data management system (CRM), Call report tool…