Medical Representative (Male preferred - Khanh Hoa/ Dak Lak)
Kinh nghiệm: below 01 year experience
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Pharmacist/Doctor.
Số lượng cần tuyển: Không giới hạn
Ngành nghề: Trình dược Viên ETC
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Full time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không phân biệt giới tính
- Personal profile: Pharmacist/Doctor.
- Preferred Male.
- Territories: 5 provinces (Highland & Central)
- Personality: result-oriented with a positive outlook, high responsibility, detail attention, mature, high commitment, leadership, autonomy, good communication skills, team work, objective setting, information gathering, able to manage the close relationship with key opinion leaders.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use MS office.
- Language skills: Good command of Vietnamese, English is a plus.
- Others: Domestic Business trip or Overseas from time to time.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Medicine.
- At least 2 year significant experience as Medical Representative.
- Experience and knowledge in the hospital tenders of Vietnam.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical business in Vietnam.
- Base in: Khanh Hoa/ Dak Lak
Competitive salary, 13th month salary, monthly allowance, incentive bonus
Healthcare plan for staff and family member. Company extra leaves
Strong learning & development programs
1. Job purpose:
The Medical Representative contributes in two way to the company success:
- Through its individual performance in its territory
- Through its collective input to the team & company with compliance and commitment
2. Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
A. Performance in its territory:
o Med Rep masters its territory and shall use these skills, relationships and time to grow the business at all levels:
- Represent Aguettant and Aguettant’s Products towards the hospitals assigned to them.
- Achieve assigned target within its territory for all products.
- Grow relationship with KOLs to serve company interests.
- Share with RSM and Marketing all good techniques or skills or idea found to develop the business.
- Proactively monitor external environment, customers and competitors + gather market intelligence to capture value and supply correct information for Aguettant Strategy.
- Increase the value of company products as well as the company image within health community.
B. Performance of its team:
o Be passionate about business and team work and communicate “Can Do” attitude to the rest of the team.
o Attend & actively participate in sales meetings, product and skills training.
C. Performance of its company:
o Medical Representative shall share its knowledge and skills with the company and be part in product launches. Medical Representative shall implement systematically new strategies from marketing and feedback marketing after some time on results in order to check if optimization shall be done.
o Comply with Aguettant`s policies and procedures.
Any other task or duties assigned by management.