Kinh nghiệm: 1 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Tốt nghiệp đại học, chuyên ngành Dược, Hóa học, Vi sinh & Công nghệ sinh học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2
Ngành nghề: Sản xuất
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội
Chức vụ: Nhân Viên
Hình thức làm việc: Fulltime
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam/Nữ
- Graduated from universities, majoring in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Have at least 1 year working experience in QC field
- Good command of English
- Have experience in QC lab is a plus
- To develop new method for quality control (e.g. incoming, in process , final & etc) as well as follow up on the progress. This may include the following such as: to follow up on the effectiveness on the corrective actions on the hold backs and product complaints, to develop working procedures/ instruction for new implementation, to coordinate quality related activities in the assigned production site and to supervise, train and administer personnel to ensure efficient quality checking and releasing of parts in the respective section of departments. In addition , this includes assisting the superior
in the execution of the Quality Control functions to ensure products are in compliance with quality requirements.
- To perform final releasing of product base on test specification. Directly involved in In-process, finished product and stability sample testing. Responsible for the analysis/testing on starting/ packing materials, in-process materials, finished products, stability test samples. Responsible for the compilation, preparation of test results/ reports.
- Supporting the superior in ensuring continuous test operation, good performance, maintenance and housekeeping of laboratory equipment and facilities. Supporting the superior in achieving objectives/ targets outlined by the Head of Department.
- Responsible in releasing In Process result in the SAP system for Plant . This includes to conduct various analysis/test adhering to approved test methods/ specification/ procedures, equipment operating instructions and guidelines.
- To record/ conduct calculations, and compile test results complying to test methods/ specification/ procedures and guidelines. To verify cleaning of Laboratory and facilities of his/ her area of responsibility as scheduled. To maintain good housekeeping of his/her working stations and laboratory facilities.
- To assist the superior in qualification/ validation/ projects activities. To perform SAP transaction for testing activities and make sure no backlog in the system.
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practices, Good Documentation Practices, Good Housekeeping and Good Manufacturing Process.