Kinh nghiệm: 1-2 năm KAM, DM hoặc Leader
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Dược sĩ Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 5
Địa điểm làm việc: Bình Dương, Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh, Đồng Nai, Cần Thơ, Đà Nẵng
Chức vụ: Quản lý, Trưởng nhóm
Hình thức làm việc: full-time
Yêu cầu giới tính: Nam, nữ
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3-year relevant experience in management role.
- Experience in working in Pharmaceutical industries/Nutrition companies business with closely interactions with business functions and & external partners
- English communication
Core Skill Requirement:
- Strong sales track record.
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Delegating responsibility
- Facilitating change
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving & decision making
Plan, build partnership with internal & external stakeholders and define potential customers and activities of ethical channel within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established target.
2, Key Responsibilities:
• Work with key stakeholders/decision makers of Top Key Hospitals in planning the partnership programs to accelerate the assess in these accounts based on the strategic insights of mutual need from hospitals & Company
• Implementation the programs in Key Accounts in collaboration with Marketing team & in line with our strategies.
• Follow up with Field Force ensure the programs implement from end to end and achieve the objectives
• Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals.
• Other administrative tasks as requirement from Line Manager.